a weekend

First I took a walk in Trollhättan. Then I went to Karin's brilliant birthday party ...


... then I slept for a few hours (too few) and then I had breakfast with one of my favorite people in the world ...


... then I spent the day with my best friend, but I didn't take any photos, and then I went dancing; the swing band was great and the dancing completely amazing ...


... then I slept for a few hours (too few) and then I failed to go to church :), but at least I saw these beautiful leaves and I am so happy that everything's smelling like autumn now ...


... and then I met up with Gustaf to sing some Schubert lieder a prima vista for fun; I'm no good at sight-reading, but with a pianist like Gustaf, anything is possible ...


... and then I played some jazz, with Anna and Petter, who I adore. I am blessed to have them.


And now I am going to fall into bed and sleep sleep sleep. :)

Thomas Newman | Define Dancing

No comments :

Post a Comment