hygge blues 2019 part I



Hygge Blues in Copenhagen so far has never been a "normal" dance event for me (whatever that is). Last year I worked as a photographer and Liam showed up as a surprise, which gave my weekend a somewhat surreal shimmer of joy and love. This year, I worked as a photographer again and performed with my band; two of my favourite things to do for sure, and it is also a lot of hard work, and it certainly kept me busy. The hard work however didn't stop me from experiencing the warmth and, well, hygge, of this lovely event, and I'm already looking forward to next year.



Obviously, it helps that so many of my beautiful friends were there, and I enjoyed getting to hang out with them, as always.



This is mine and Liam's friend and host, Mikkel. It was so great staying with him for the weekend. Tack Mikkel! We really appreciated it.


Saturday night we had our gig with the Sky is Crying. I had so much fun and I have more photos (all taken by Liam <3), so I'll save it for another blog post.

Here are my favourite photos from Friday and Saturday at Hygge Blues:
























More to come tomorrow!

P.S. Wanna book me for photography and/ or music later this year? My autumn weekends are filling up, so let me know right away!

No comments :

Post a Comment