rosie's swan do part II



More swan do! (Here's part I.) On Saturday evening we went to Turtle Bay for dinner and cocktails.





A few cocktails were had. :)



I'm very pleased to announce that this burger was delicious! Halloumi burgers can be so dry sometimes. I want to eat this again.



Oh hi!







And then more cocktails and talking. I think this dinner was my favourite bit of the swan do weekend; just chatting with all these lovely people was so great.


After that, we went to the Liars Club. They set my cocktail on fire!


Still burning!


Still burning.


And then we danced.


Sunday morning brunch at Pot Kettle Black. We were all quite tired at that point. :)


I've never had peas on bread before, but it was yummy.



And this was the last bit of Rosie's swan do weekend. All the thanks and hugs to everyone who was involved in organising this, I had such a lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment