oslo lindy exchange part II



Saturday night at Oslo Lindy Exchange! (Here is part I).

There was a showcase:



And there were mix & match finals:






And there was plenty of dancing:













This band - Jazzombies - are sooo goood. Definitely my favourite of the weekend (and the other bands weren't bad either). Can't wait to dance to them again at Winter Jump in February!


Mix & match winners & second place! (Yes, yes, Liam won, again. BUT I'M NOT JEALOUS. At all.)



On Sunday morning, we danced by the water at Salt (but most people weren't there to dance - they were there for the sauna). :)

And then later that afternoon there was a lovely tea dance at Bygdelagssamskipnaden:



With hot dogs! :)





The amazing organisers!


Thank you for having me, Oslo Lindy Exchange! I had a blast. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment