new year's photo dump



































+ I made the place cards out of air drying clay & oven dried orange slices and they're the prettiest things I've ever made
+ if you think the amount of photos of the table decor is disproportionate you are wrong
+ my friends cook the best food and have the best parties and are the best people
+ getting to be present for Anna's New Year's speech (this year accompanied by Henrik on keys) is an honour the whole world should aspire to
+ if I knew when the evening started that I would only end up on two photos, I would have chosen those exact two
+ I love all of these people with intense passion
+ that's all

Wherever I Go | Jacob Collier feat. Lawrence & Michael McDonald

1 comment :

  1. Så fina foton! Och mycket imponerad av placeringsskyltarna!! Reagerade på dem redan innan jag såg hur/att du hade gjort dem :)

    ReplyDelete