eat sleep dance - but mostly eat



So in my last post, I said that all we did at the Snowball was dance, eat and sleep. This is the post that will make it seem like we didn't even dance ... or sleep. Basically: This is the post with the food.







For example: We ate hamburgers. They were good. We had milkshakes with them. Salted caramel milkshakes. So after dinner, we had to roll back to the hotel (which was basically just down the street, so perfectly doable!).





And: We ate pizza. This was the "middle night" of our five nights of dancing - the one that was most difficult for all of us, I think - the one where I totally should have gone to bed at midnight but ended up fruitlessly trying to dance for several hours more before I gave up. And I was missing Liam, and felt like he was on the other side of the world. Nah, this was not a great night.

Worst bit though? When we left the restaurant, someone among us told the others that Carola was sat at the table next to us while we were eating, the table we had our backs to! I mean come on! That is the kind of thing you let your friends know. We're not even from Stockholm; we can be the embarrassing tourists if she should hear us whispering about her ...


And we went to Byn!


Johanna had been there before and said she wanted to take us.


And we are not the ones who are the ones, obviously.


Was just so happy to get to share my Snowball experience with Michael. Still can't believe he's only been back in my life for six months (after having been in Australia for three years). It was all kinds of lovely.



I couldn't even finish my galette? It was insane.




All in all, it was a fabulous Friday dinner.


The day after, we woke up at around one in the afternoon (because we had breakfast before going to bed at seven). Brunch seemed like a GOOD idea.



So Greasy Spoon it was! Johanna and I shared a veggie breakfast + pancakes, which is the best way to do it, so you get everything.


And that's the last of Stockholm! On to New Year's Eve soon. (Yes, I'm a little behind, but I'm working on it. Stuff has been happening. :))

Imogen Heap | Propeller Seeds

No comments :

Post a Comment