the snowball part II



More Snowball!

And let me immediately introduce you to one of the main attractions of the whole event:


BREAKFAST


Yes, I am a breakfast person. Yes, hotel breakfasts with lots of lovely things to choose from make me happy.


But the best bit about this one, is you can dance until 7 AM, then have breakfast, then just take the elevator up to your room and fall into bed. Ah.


As you can see, at 7AM, certain people are slightly tired. It happens. :)


Also this portrait of Arja, Björn and Johanna in the elevator after exactly one of those breakfasts - one of my favourite photos from the event. :)


Here's a less favourite bit - my foot after having been stomped on. That hurt!

Back to good bits again: Lovely people I hung out with!






... And yes, these last two are taken at 5 in the morning just when the Main Ballroom closed. :)




There was a slow jam comp! Björn and I were in it! Obviously didn't make finals, but at least we weren't tapped out, always something. And I had a blast, it really was so much fun. I love dancing with Björn.

More dancing:






And to finish the Snowball photos off; I even loved the keycard. How could I not?

See you next year, Snowball. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment