katy's and nick's wedding celebration part 2



Time for part 2 of the photos from Katy's and Nick's wedding celebration! (Here's part 1.) It's a ridiculous task to try and choose a few favourites from this fabulous day, but I did my best - so here are my favourites, perhaps more than a few. :)





First, Katy's and Nick's dance. <3


Then, there was a cèilidh! A cèilidh is THE MOST JOYFUL THING. There's live music - there were two accordions and keyboard and percussion, if I remember correctly - and the music (which, coming from the outside, I perceive to be traditional Scottish folk tunes, but what do I know!) is so great. I won't try to describe it - you'll just have to find a video.


Bina was the caller and explained the steps before each song. I'd only been to one cèilidh before this one, but I got the feeling that many of the people in the room knew most of the dances already.













In the band break I asked all the kilt wearers for a group photo, and they humoured me!


I've already said this in another blog post, but this one is my favourite photo from the whole UK trip. :)


And then there was more dancing!







After the cèilidh, there was blues and fusion dancing! I've missed taking photos of blues dancing during the pandemic - this was such a delight for me.















Me and my love. I don't remember who I gave my camera to for this one! I'm sorry! You did a great job!



And Liam took these of me and Katy. <3


The bride and groom! Again, thank you so much for having me. The whole day was so full of love and joy and delight.

No comments :

Post a Comment