torsö



I vanlig ordning när Johan är med fotar jag mest med hans iPhone, för det är så skojigt, och då glömmer jag min egen. Men Johan har försvunnit till Barcelona med sin telefon, så här är de få jag hittade i min kamera från helgen på Torsö. Det var precis lika fint som det ser ut, men varmare och ganska kvavt.

***

As usual when I'm with Johan I take most of the photos with his iPhone, because it's so much fun that I forget my own camera. But he's gone to Barcelona with his phone, so here are the few photos I found in my camera from the weekend at Torsö. It was just as lovely as it looks, but warmer.

Frou Frou | Shh

2 comments :

  1. SO lovely! I hope you won't mind if I post one or two of these photos to my tumblr (I'll credit you, of course.) I absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I don't mind! I'm so flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete