london in december part II



Two more days in London! (Here's part 1.) It kept raining. We kept walking. :)


We started our second day with brunch at Astro Café in Bethnal Green, because, well why not. :)



We went into town and walked around a little bit but didn't get very far because we slept so late in the morning. :) But I did find a pretty magical bookshop!



And in the afternoon we met up with our friend Lena for a fika which later turned into dinner.


She's such a delight. <3


After dinner we parted ways and Liam and I moved on to our next adventure - my very first live PANTO!!! I was very excited!


It was incredibly silly and ridiculous in every way and I laughed so much and loved it all.


Also, you get to take your beer into the theatre in the UK!


But my favourite bit was that Prince Charming picked Liam as his new princess and had him stand up and answer questions and DANCE. And as you know, my baby can dance. :) Liam obviously wanted to die, but if you choose to sit on the second row at a panto, suit yourself. :) And I loved every second of it! (Photo by Anna)


After we had drinks in the pub bar and I caught a very authentic yawn. :)


Then we went back to Anna and Ryan's and had florentines and Christmas coal covered in sherbet (sooo goood).


Day 3! More rain, more walking!


I don't usually like plastic baubles, but these were so bright and colourful in the cloudy weather that I had to take pictures.


How cute is this decorated postbox?


We walked into an art installation of some sort?


Stopped to watch it


and snuggle.



We walked around Covent Garden


bought all our souvenirs from the London Transport Museum shop


took a photo with Agatha Christie


and found a donut café




where we obviously needed to stop for a fika. :)


In the afternoon before our train I had some time to try and take photos of Thunder and Buffy.



They were not super keen, but I did my best! :)


And then it was already time to say goodbye for now. It's always such a joy to hang out with Ryan and Anna and time always flies past. <3

Sofia Kourtesis | Madres

No comments :

Post a Comment