blues dancing at 7 a.m. in a london park



It was the very last morning at EBI. We had been dancing all night, and when it was time to leave the venue at half past five or so, we walked to the nearest park and continued dancing. I was enchanted by the morning light, as I often tend to be, and had to sacrifice some dancing time to be able to snap a few photos. It was an incredibly beautiful place to be. This morning really was the perfect ending to the amazing experience that was EBI. I found it hard to believe it was happening, that it was real, but it was; I was actually, really, truly there.

- - -

If you want to know about the moments from EBI that I couldn't capture in photos but that stuck in my heart, I've written about them here. It's lengthy, but it's something I needed to get out.

And the rest of the photos from the weekend can be seen here (part 1) and here (part 2). There's only about thirty of them, but I'm glad I got the few that I have; I'm used to taking hundreds or thousands of photos on events like this, but this time I was just too busy dancing (of course, not being the official photographer here might have had something to do with it, too :)).

DOS AND DON'TS
Do check out my portfolio! (Or just go directly to the dance photos here!)
Don't use my photos without writing "photo by Kristin Ladström" and linking back to my blog and/ or portfolio!
Don't use my photos for anything commercial - if you want them for commercial use, let's talk!
Do invite me to come to your lindy, balboa or blues dancing event to take photos! (Or, do tell your local organizers about me!)

Dr. Michael White | Dark Sunshine

No comments :

Post a Comment