trippin' blues 2018 part II



Class time! Shooting classes is generally harder, because everyone is sweaty and wearing their most concentrating face. But the light in the class venue was so lovely that I wanted to eat it with a spoon.








On the Sunday night the music unfortunately was too loud for me to stay very long. :( Someone asked the sound technichian to turn the volume down but he didn't want to, so Liam and I had to take an early night; obviously I can't risk the health of my ears like that. But I could stay long enough to shoot the solo blues comp, which was a complete blast to watch!









And then I got a few shots of the dancing before the band came back on (the live band was the loudest bit, so that was when there was too much risk of damage to my ears):






The day after, I had a few hours of resting and walking around Amsterdam before Liam and I flew back to the UK. But that's for the next blog post!

No comments :

Post a Comment