amsterdam





So Amsterdam!
This is a post for all the things that weren't photography and singing, because I already posted about that here and here.


These two are the loveliest and I am proud and honoured that I get to sing in a band with them.


The name of the place were we played on the Saturday was Sexyland. I'm not even joking. It was a barn (but a very hipster barn). Named Sexyland. Very sexy. We laughed at that the entire weekend, and Gustav thought we were joking about the name of the place literally until he stood on the doorstep. :)



I took this adorable man out for pancakes at the same place where Mattias and I went last year, because some places are too good to not go back to.


Hej! Liam took this one.


Liam making dinner on the Sunday. We switched hosts mid-weekend, because our first host lived outside of the city with no public transport at all at night, and our host closed the venues every night, so we had to wait until very late before we could go home, which isn't optimal on a weekend where you're working. I was a sleep deprived wreck, to be honest. But after the first two days, when we moved so we could go home when we needed, I got enough sleep to do some good photography work and some good singing, so then I felt a lot better!

Let me show you in two photos why Liam and I are so good together.
This is my bag after one day:


This is Liam's bag after one day:


:)


And then, on the Monday, Liam worked remotely,





while I walked through the streets of Amsterdam, enjoying all the beauty.

No comments :

Post a Comment