april things



I found a few more photos from April, just random things that I haven't blogged about, but that I would like to share, so here goes. My April started with a lovely afternoon walk through London.





I've been spending more time in London lately, since I ...



... joined these beautiful people in the Down & Outs. Yes, it's absolutely silly to join a dance troupe when I only have a few more months left in this country, so it's not likely I'll get to perform with them before I leave, but they still wanted me, and I still wanted them, and blues dance practising is awesome, so why not? :)



A rainy walk in Manchester. I'm still trying to get to know the city and find places I really love, but I haven't been very successful yet. In Manchester it's definitely the people that are worth it.



And speaking of people, this one is worth it too.


Ryan and Anna again, at the same pub in London after troupe practise, but two weeks later. :)


The other week I went for dinner with this beautiful lady.



Georgie took me to Bundobust, which was a really nice place with great food (although I failed a little bit at deciphering what was spicy - that red sauce there nearly killed me. Killed me, I say!).


And then we walked home along Oxford Road, because we are both walkers. (I remember seeing this building when I walked on this same street with Georgie in June last year. I had no idea then that this would be home; it's strange to think about.)

Inge Bremnes | Himmelblå

No comments :

Post a Comment