pretty views and corn on the cob



The day after Rosie and Marshal's wedding, we drove north for a barbecue at Rosie's mum. Rachel asked if we had a spare seat and we replied "of course, however we will go past pretty places and take pictures, so there will be a detour". (Because that's what we do.) She was on board with that, so we went on a mini roadtrip along the edge of the Peak District.



And yes, we stopped at you know where for a McFlurry, directly after breakfast, because that's how wild and crazy we are!



We found a cute village!


Rachel found alpacas!



We found pretty views!


I found the love of my life too!


When we got to Rosie's mum, I kind of forgot to take more photos ... It was just so nice to sink into a sofa and stay there. :) But here are some beautiful people:




And here's the beautiful food that I stuffed in my face (best corn on the cob I've ever had):



And here's what I did for the rest of the afternoon. :)

Otis Redding | Scratch My Back

No comments :

Post a Comment