minor swing 2019 favourites



Minor Swing this year was all work and almost no play, like most dance events these days; it is my job after all, so I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm really pleased with my work, too, so I'm definitely not complaining! :) Also, it's really nice to shoot in my home scene. I know the venue, I know the light, I know the organisers, and most importantly, a lot of people have seen my photos before, so they tend to trust me. It's nice.

I did steal some time to go to a few classes, which I thoroughly enjoyed, especially Andreas and Olga. I got placed in the highest group at the audition which was an unexpected delight, and I got some really great feedback in class that I can't wait to practise.

Anyways - without further ado, here are some favourite photos from the weekend!
































the Schwings | Swing Paradise

No comments :

Post a Comment