rosie and marshal got married



Rosie and Marshal got married! I wasn't their official photographer but took some photos during their evening dance anyway, just because. Let's start with their steal jam:








<3


Then lots more dancing happened, because yes, it's amazing to be at a wedding full of dancers. And David Broad played. He's so dreamy.













This may be one of my favourite photos of the evening: barefoot and kilt, and bright yellow with a bold black and white pattern. So much yes.




Dancing turned less partnered and more crazy as the evening progressed. :)





This photo would be lovely if Marshal didn't look like he hates everyone. :)

I love that Liam was the one who introduced Rosie and Marshal to each other, and Liam and I were both friends of Rosie before we met each other - at an event that she organises. We all have each other to thank for beautiful things. <3


I love weddings so much, and this one was no exception. Congratulations, Rosie and Marshal! I wish you a life full of love, joy and adventures together.

Bob Dylan | Corrina, Corrina

No comments :

Post a Comment