liam's birthday party



Two weeks ago, Liam had a birthday party, and I took ALL the photos. Well, I didn't manage to capture everyone who was there, but I tried. :)




























I had such a lovely time. I got to meet Liam's parents and two of his sisters (who I adored by the way) and so many of his friends. And I got to perform a whole bunch of songs with David Broad, which was just so much fun! And I got to dance and hang out with some of my favourite UK dance people as well. I got to enjoy my boyfriend's half embarrassed but 100% delighted face when we sang happy birthday. And I got to kiss him all evening. All in all, it was the perfect party.

Also, you know how people say that you don't really know what someone thinks about you, until you know what they say to other people about you when you're not there? Yeah. If I had doubted before, it would have been impossible to continue doubting Liam's love for me after this party ... People (so many of them!) thoroughly enjoyed coming up to me and telling me how much he talks about me, how happy he is these days; how he's changed since meeting me. Seeing how happy other people are for us, that we could find something so right, fills me with the deepest joy.

Later, I dozed on a couch in a corner - you know how that's a thing I do after performing, I can stay awake for a little while just because I'm having fun, but sooner or later, I crash. And when people left, they came up to me on the couch and leaned down to hug me and I felt so loved. And then Liam scooped me up and took me home.

Public Service Broadcasting | Go!

No comments :

Post a Comment