a saturday in greenwich



One of our vacation days in London, Liam and I spent in Greenwich with our lovely friend Louise.






Louise was the perfect tour guide and told us all kinds of local interesting things! (A scene from Les Misérables was filmed here! That was not the most interesting of all the things she told us ... But apparently that one stuck. Funny how that happens.)




Then we bought all kinds of good stuff and had a picnic in the park.


And then we walked up on the hill to look at the view


and the observatory, but we didn't have enough time to go inside and do a proper visit.


There was a rose garden, where I needed to lie down on the grass and rest a little bit from all the exhaustion of hanging out with two people with the same cultural background (UK culture), which I don't share (because Swedish).



We cured the cultural exhaustion with 99s


and Pimm's, which then of course is a cultural experience in itself ... So that kind of failed ... But I like Pimm's.


And these two.



Spending time with Louise and Liam together is such a lovely feeling. I meet so many of Liam's friends in the UK these days, and they are all completely wonderful (Liam's joking that I already know a few of them better than he does ... Ha!), but it also feels good that I actually knew many of the UK dancers since before I met Liam. And spending time with friends like Louise together with Liam, who also adores her, is so much fun. Thanks for this beautiful day, Louise!

Kate Bush | Moments of Pleasure

No comments :

Post a Comment