the blues kitchen



When I was in London, I went to the Blues Kitchen! I went for music and food and to hang out with good friends, but I got the decor as an unexpected treat:









Food + company were both great.


Yummy veggie platter - padron peppers ftw.




Birthday cake for the birthday girl!



All in all, it was really lovely to spend an evening with London blues friends that I get to see much too rarely.

And then it was concert time, and Mud Morganfield - Muddy Waters' son (!) on stage.




The music was obviously brilliant, but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to; I was busy being in the middle of a full scale depressive life crisis ... which the day after turned out to have been PMS. I hate that so much. Anyway ... I got some lovely dances with Andrew, which managed to soothe me a little despite me feeling like shit. Thank god for friends and blues dancing!

No comments :

Post a Comment