edinburgh lindy exchange 2018 part I



Oh hello Edinburgh! Two weeks ago I spent a fabulous weekend in this beautiful city, for Edinburgh Lindy Exchange. We went straight from Balboa Castle Camp, and when we booked it I felt like it was probably a stupid idea. Turns out it was a magical idea, I'm so happy I went.


I had this gorgeous man there with me. It's one of his favourite events and I can totally see why.



We started on Saturday morning with balboa bruch. (Well, we did show up briefly for the Friday social, but I was too tired at that point to take any photos.)






Balboa brunch was such a fabulous idea! And a great way of making space for more bal during a predominantly lindy event.


Claire was there doing people's hair <3, but I was too late to get an appointment. Next time!


Next up: Afternoon dancing on the Mound!






There was a man with a bubble machine quite close to where we were dancing, which made for some fun photos, but most of all some happy smiles from the dancers:




And I also took an unreasonable amount of photos of Liam:





But that's just because I love him, so you'll have to live with that.

the Careless Lovers | Black Coffee

No comments :

Post a Comment