edinburgh lindy exchange 2018 part III



Maybe you thought that dancing on the Saturday at ELX was over where I finished my last blog post? Oh no no no! There was an after party, of course! And it was an after party with brownies!


And cuddles.







And blues dancing!!! An event where I get balboa in the morning, lindy in the afternoon and evening, and blues all night? Yes. Just yes.


Survivor's photo, 5 AM. <3


I'll admit, we had a lie-in and where just a tad bit late for the tea dance the next day. :)


But once we got there, there was enough yummy fika to wake us up properly.

And as I always say: tea dances are the best. I get my best dances at tea dances, and most of the time, my favourite photos, too. Here are some I liked:










Normally, an event would be over after the tea dance ... But ELX does Sunday dancing right, so there's one more post coming up. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment