the spoonful 2017 part II




Look, classes! I wasn't hired to shoot the classes, so I only took a couple of photos. And then I was just, you know, taking the classes. :)


Lunch break live music is the best.


Pizza for dinner! Delicious pizza.



I've been thinking about making a special archive with pictures of Johanna eating, or more specifically, pictures of Johanna looking enthusiastically at food. :)


This one was nice, too.

And then dancing:



















The morning light at half past five in the morning after a night of wonderful dancing, is a very special kind of morning light.
Also: I knew I could get one more night's use out of my favorite pair of tights, and I had saved them for a special occasion; this was that special occasion.

Sam Amidon | Relief

No comments :

Post a Comment