she's listening to the dream I weaved today



Been thinking about lots of things today. About my future, music, art, and the roles they will play in my life. About what I can live without and what I don't want to live without. Been talking to people who seemed to think they had found the solution to everything, and that they alone had the answers, and I had to smile a little when I thought about the fact that we will all change, we will change our opinions and beliefs, our thoughts about how the world is built and works, and these people would never ever accept that fact. These "everything is set in stone" people, and I smiled, because I was happy to know that it will all change, everything will change; and I am happy to be one of those - we seem to be a rare species - who believe that it will change for the better.

Elbow | Scattered Black & Whites

No comments :

Post a Comment