best of 2018: portraits



Just like last year, I wanted to do a little summary of my year in photography, in a few installments; here's part 1, the portraits. I can't get enough of photographing the beautiful people in my life, and I feel honoured that they let me. In chronological order:


Julia, at the Twelth Night Ball at the Opera.


Liam, at home in his kitchen in Chester, the first time I visited


and then again in March in the same kitchen. Yes, there is going to be a lot of Liam in this blog post. I like his face.


Virginia, at the Blues Experiment, Outer Banks, NC.


Nikola & Robert at Stockholm Blues Fest.


Gustav and Anna, swimming in late May.


Paul and Marianne at Liseberg.


Gustav and Anna in Amsterdam.


Liam, Friday night grocery shopping. :)


Georgie at a café in the Northern Quarter.


Anna after dinner at Mañana in the summer.


Carro at a July birthday party.





Solveig and Anders on their wedding day at Omberg.


Cat, in Liverpool.


Karin, Karin and Tove at Andra Långgatan, Göteborg.


Johan and Gabriel in their living room.


Late night at Dig Deeper - what can I say? :)


Dan Repsch in Göteborg.


Liam at Edinburgh Lindy Exchange.


Anna, in Göteborg.


Fredrik, with an Elderflower Sour, at my birthday party.


Liam, at Llyn Idwal, Wales.


Lisa, in Göteborg.


Liam at Blues in the Hudd.


Survivor's photo from Blues in the Hudd - one of my favourite group photos I've ever taken, and I'm still delighted that everyone went with my idea with the fairy lights. :)


Johan and Gabriel at Botaniska Trädgården.


Rachel, at a Christmas ball in Lancaster.


Anne and Liam on Christmas Eve morning.


Isobel at the Snowball.


Liam, on New Year's Eve in Göteborg; the best ending to this beautiful magical year I could have wished for.

Edgar Meyer | Short Trip Home

No comments :

Post a Comment