stockholm blues fest part I



Stockholm Blues Fest!
The first night, Thursday night, was a quite magical one for me, and I only took this one photo. Mattias and I played with the Gentle Sorrows for the social, and we both agreed that it was one of the best gigs we've ever done. Everything clicked. I felt so very, very much like the right person in the right place at the right time. Thank you for having us, and being the most wonderful, supportive crowd! I loved seeing you take our music and make it your own through your dancing.


Friday morning, and breakfast with a view. I was completely knackered after the gig the night before (that happens to me when I pour my soul out from stage) and decided to take a whole day to relax.




In the afternoon, Catherine Palmier (and Vishnu and Vicci, not pictured) had a talk about cultural appropriation, which was an amazing resource. I'm really glad I was there. I have a lot to learn.



I also spent quite some time on the phone with Liam, with my feet splashing in the water.


I ate every meal of the weekend outside.


And then, evening happened, and you know what happens with evening light: I go crazy, and tell anyone who just happens to be near me that I need to take their photo right away.


Last year, it was Hanna, Xan and Peter. This year, it was Tobias





and this crazy pair, Robert and Nikola.


And then, night and dancing happened.

Lars Danielsson | Melody on Wood

No comments :

Post a Comment