stockholm blues fest part II



Saturday morning at Stockholm Blues Fest.





This was such a fun an beautiful moment for me. The organisers had asked us (Mattias and me) if we wanted to play live for one of Vicci's and Adamo's classes. And it was So Much Fun. A very different feeling to playing for a social dance, but still very intimate; still very connected to the dancers. Vicci and Adamo are such amazing people to work with, and I felt like our collaboration was a success. I felt very privileged to be there.


Lunch time!


These blues dancers and their constant massages. :)


Then we had a short planning meeting about Dig Deeper, which obviously is going to be a fabulous event that you have to come to.



A long walk, and then my favourite snack (two oranges just for me!) with Liam on the phone. Yes, we take literally hours out of our day to talk even though we were both at dance events; that is just how we do things.





And the rest of the day was just more hanging out and hugs and beautiful conversations with friends. This environment is very good for that.

That's all from my camera for this year's Stockholm Blues Fest. But I've updated my dance travel photography blogging archive with all my recent blues travels. Have a look!

Carole King | Where You Lead

No comments :

Post a Comment