blues in the hudd 2018 part I



Blues in the Hudd! My second time at my friend Rosie's event in Yorkshire. Just like last year, it was a lovely event full of good friends.


And just like last year, I was hired as the official photographer. I think this is some of my best dance event work so far (yay learning stuff!!!), and I'm really proud of the amount of great photos I got this weekend. Here's the first batch of my favourites (there's a lot more on my facebook page than what I show on the blog):















Representin'!


Trevor was being Trevor. :)


And Sonia, Steph and Mike were being silly beautiful people as always.


On the Saturday, I needed a walk. These dance events are a lot, you know, and sometimes I need a bit of space. Milnsbridge, where the daytime venue was located, turned out to be really pretty.



And then, Saturday classes:







Another thing that's very different to last year: Before I went to Blues in the Hudd last year I didn't even know that this man existed, and now I intend to share the rest of my life with him. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment