trees and a birthday



Our last full day in Copenhagen was Miranda's birthday!


Liam and Helene made this wonderful breakfast. I helped them eat it. :)




There were mimosas!


In the afternoon, I went for a long walk. I looked for green areas on the map and found a cemetery. I expected it to be boring, but it was a beautiful park ...






... and I got to take a lot of photos these tree-lined paths (if anyone has a good translation for the word "allé", let me know), which apparently I love.







In the evening, Miranda had a birthday party (there were lots more people there, but I didn't want to be a pain in the ass and take millions of photos of people I don't know). And it was so nice to get to be in Copenhagen for her birthday party. Happy birthday, Miranda! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment