edinburgh lindy exchange 2018 part II



After dancing on the Mound, these two delightful gentlemen and myself went for a fika. I love having this kind of quality time with good friends during dance events. Specially since Liam and I are Rafi's biggest fans, and it's impossible for me to write a blog post with him in it without pointing out what a BABE he is.



Our search for fika soon became a search for crêpes, and the search for crêpes led us to finding a chocolate café (!). And I ended up ordering this. A chocolate pizza. Because how could I not?


Then Liam and I walked back to our host for a nap. This is his "surely you're done taking photos soon? I guess not. Cool. I'll put up with it, but only because I love you" face.


Hello autumn, you're my favourite!


Dinner time! Tapas for 14 people please.





Look at all the lovely people I got to hang out with!



The Hub, which was the evening venue, was beautiful.

Dancing happened:









Some of it, the slightly less serious kind of dancing. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment