hemma i göteborg del 1



I've been to Sweden for two weeks. Originally it was only going to be a long weekend (I had a workshop with my choir), but then Liam was going to travel for work for almost two weeks, so I decided to get myself some more Sweden time. It's been wonderfully intense and rich, and I feel like I come back to the UK with a suitcase full of insights and persepctive. I might write about some of it here in a bit, but right now I just want to share some photos.



Obviously started my time in Sweden with a long walk with Johan and Gabriel.


Then I went to this the beautifullest of beautiful places - the city library.


And borrowed five books. I already knew that there was no chance I'd read five books in two weeks. But I've really missed my library, and I feel so at home here, and books are so pretty and alluring - I couldn't help myself. Just having a stack of freshly picked books at home makes me happy. I ended up reading two of them. (Carry On - would def recommend, especially to Harry Potter fans as it is fanfiction, and Big Magic - would recommend it to most people who aren't already me, but it was a boring read since most of it isn't news to me, and the things that were new I don't agree with.)







Had breakfast in Utby with these two absolute gems. Good god it's good to spend time around people who know me.


And that same evening I continued doing just that, but with different people:




Because Anna were part of a show at 2Lång and we were all there to enjoy her genius. It was such a great evening, and just what I needed to fill me up.

These were just my first two days in Sweden. More to come!

Sting & Jimmy Nail | What Have We Got?

No comments :

Post a Comment