hemma i göteborg del 2



More Sweden time! Also, party time! Kyle had a party, and I had my first semla of the season (well, I had a half, because I shared it with Lisa). Such delicious.


This is how happy the host was to be photographed ...


He isn't always as uncooperative, thankfully.




These cute people were there too!

The following week, I basically spent catching up with my friends, which felt like a wonderful luxury:
I had dinner with Johanna.


I had an afternoon fika with Kyle (because while parties are great, they are rarely optimal for seriuos catching up).


I went to a pub quiz with 3/4 of my quiz team. This is how we felt about our performance that specific night ...


... and this is how we feel about quizzing together in general. :)


And I went for dinner with Pernilla - but first a stop at Science Fiction-bokhandeln, to stroll along shelves after shelves of wonderful games I want to own (and play).



We went to Yammy and had fabulous food.


And then I walked towards the train stop in the rain and thought about how strange my love for this city is. I know a lot of other people find it boring, too small or ugly or they just can't stand the weather. But to me, it's everything I want. (Except I had to fall in love with an Englishman, so now it's not everything I want anymore. Sigh!)

Susan Egan | I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules

No comments :

Post a Comment