hygge blues 2019 part II



Sunday photos from Hygge Blues! It seems like I always have more photos I'm happy with from Sunday dances than Friday or Saturday dances. I'm not 100% sure, but I strongly suspect that other people feel like me: that the Sunday dance is always the best one. People are so much more relaxed, they've learned new things in classes that they are eager to explore on the dance floor, it's not as scattered as the Friday dance where much of the time is spent hugging friends you haven't seen in months and not as hyped as the Saturday which is often the "main" dance night ... Sundays are just perfect. And I think it shows in the photos, don't you?






















Thank you hygge Blues! It's been lovely. See you next year; I wouldn't miss it for the world. <3



Also ... the day after a dance event, what could be more perfect than good friends in a sofa, chocolate and many episodes of Queer Eye? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment